Join the Sudanese Against War movement and stand up for peace, freedom, and justice in Sudan. The ongoing war between the Sudanese army and the Rapid Support Forces militias has caused immense suffering, and it’s time to stop it.
Attend the joint protest in Brussels on Saturday, May 6th, and add your voice to the growing movement for peace.
The demands are straightforward:
- An immediate end to the war
- Safe corridors for patients and the injured
- Provision of water, food, and medicine to affected people
- Accountability for war parties and remnants of the old regime for their crimes
- Handover of wanted criminals to the International Criminal Court
- Formation of an immediate, democratically elected civilian government
Called by the Sudanese Against War movement in Europe, supported by MENA Solidarity
Together, we can make a difference.
Download a leaflet with more background here: >>Sudan Update April 2023